MBS2800i, MBS1800i & MBS1000i Fence Energizer – Solar Battery Option
“Powerful Midrange Battery Solar Energizers for 24/7 fence monitoring”
28 Joules Stored Energy
16 Joules Output Energy
Fence distance – Realistic: 10-12Km
18 Joules Stored Energy
12.5 Joules Output Energy
Fence distance – Realistic: 7-9Km
10 Joules Stored Energy
7.7 Joules Output Energy
Fence distance – Realistic: 5-7Km
The MBS2800i, MBS1800i and MBS1000i Fence Energizers with all the smarts and power of the Gallagher i series, with the ability to power the energizer your way, either by mains, battery or solar. The energizers provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately so you can take action to save time and money.
An intelligent & powerful energizer system
Working together the i-Series system (Energizer, Energizer Controller, Fence Monitor and Remote/Fault Finder) provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving you hours of searching.
This reliable and energy efficient energizer provides excellent fence performance regardless of extreme temperature conditions or unreliable power supply – adjusting power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption.
- Delivers maximum power for the control of wildlife in medium game protected areas and small to medium security fence applications.
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence OK, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load.
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals.
- User safety and reliable animal or human control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection.
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms.
- Smart battery management – reduces pulse rate and output energy to manage battery life and ensure 24/7 animal control
- Power your fence your way. Options are either with mains and battery backup, battery only or battery with solar charging. Energizer comes complete with a mains and battery lead set for all power source options (batteries, power controllers and solar panels sold separately for battery and solar powered solutions).
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. Shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
- Displays voltage and current readings at the Energizer and for up to 6 attached Fence Monitors.
- Locate fault zones quickly and use the Controller to turn the Energizer on/off.
Battery Back Up Charger
Never lose power. In the event of a mains power failure, the power source automatically switches your Gallagher MB/MBS Energizer to the external 12V battery
- Battery is always charged. The battery is trickle charged when mains power is available ensuring it is ready to power the energizer when required
- Know your power status. LEDs on the charger tell you whether the energizer system is running off mains or battery power source
- Compatible with all the MB/MBS i-Series energizers and the MBS mid-range of energizers.
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence or long straight fence sections (a minimum of 800 meters spacing on straight fence sections). You can add up to six fence monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults.
The Remote pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
Wifi Gateway / Cellswitch Communicator
Receive notification of fence performance (Status Report) or voltage / amp alarms as per pre-set thresholds via Gallagher AgDevices application using the Gallagher wifi gateway or message via application (Cellswitch Communicator) to your smart phone. Turn the Energizer ON and OFF from your mobile.
Security fence option – Quick Alarm. Monitor a security fence section and drive external strobe lights, sirens, security alarm panel or gsm communicator if the electric fence circuit is broken eg: short circuits or wire strands that are cut.