M12,000i Fence Energizer
“THE KING OF POWER!”
With a storage capacity of 120 joules energy and all the smarts of the i Series system, the M12,000i energizer delivers more power to the far ends of your electric fencing where it matters most !
An intelligent & ultra-powered energizer system
Working together the i Series system (Energizer, Energizer Controller, Fence Monitor & Remote/Fault Finder) provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving you hours of searching. i Series technology delivers more power to the end of your fence line, adapting voltage output to power through fence faults.
This reliable and energy efficient ultra-powered energizer provides incredible and unequalled fence performance regardless of extreme temperature conditions or unreliable power supply – adjusting power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption.
- Delivers maximum power for the ultimate control of wildlife in large game protected areas and medium to large security fence applications.
- M12,000i – Powers up to 60km of multi-strand electric fencing. A realistic value for South African conditions will be 35-50km of multi-strand electric fencing.
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence OK, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load.
- Easy installation and good connection using large split bolt recessed terminals.
- User safety and reliable animal or human control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection.
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms.
- Flexible power options – can be used with an inverter (modified) to allow battery back-up operation or solar/battery application only.
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. Shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
- Displays voltage and current readings at the Energizer and for up to 6 attached Fence Monitors.
- Locate fault zones quickly and use the Controller to turn the Energizer on/off.
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence or long straight fence sections (a minimum of 1,000 meters spacing on straight fence sections). You can add up to six fence monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults.
The Remote pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
Wifi Gateway / Cellswitch Communicator
Receive notification of fence performance (Status Report) or voltage / amp alarms as per pre-set thresholds via Gallagher AgDevices application using the Gallagher wifi gateway or message via application (Cellswitch Communicator) to your smart phone. Turn the Energizer ON and OFF from your mobile.
Security fence option – Quick Alarm. Monitor a security fence section and drive external strobe lights, sirens, security alarm panel or gsm communicator if the electric fence circuit is broken eg: short circuits or wire strands that are cut.
M12,000i Technical Specifications
Minimum number of earth rods required 25 Earth Rods
Weight : kilograms 12 kg
Volume : Metric 430 x 310 x 140mm
Warranty 3 Years