M5800i Fence Energizer
“Very Powerful Intelligent Energizer for remote monitoring & complete peace of mind”
The M5800i energizer with a massive capacity of 58 joules (40 joules max output pulse energy) stored energy and all the smarts of the i-Series system, is a serious contender in the high power energizer market and best in class for electric fence energizers in the 30 to 40 output joule range !
An intelligent & very powerful energizer system
Working together the i Series system (Energizer, Energizer Controller, Fence Monitor & Remote/Fault Finder) provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving you hours of searching.
This reliable and energy efficient energizer provides incredible fence performance regardless of extreme temperature conditions or unreliable power supply – adjusting power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption.
- Delivers maximum power for the ultimate control of wildlife in large game protected areas and medium to large security fence applications.
- M5800i – Powers up to 35km of multi-strand electric fencing. A realistic value for South African conditions will be 16-25km of multi-strand electric fencing.
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence OK, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load.
- Easy installation and good connection using large split bolt recessed terminals.
- User safety and reliable animal or human control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection.
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms.
- Flexible power options – can be used with an inverter (modified) to allow battery back-up operation or solar/battery application only.
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. Shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
- Displays voltage and current readings at the Energizer and for up to 6 attached Fence Monitors.
- Locate fault zones quickly and use the Controller to turn the Energizer on/off.
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence or long straight fence sections (a minimum of 800 meters spacing on straight fence sections). You can add up to six fence monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults.
The Remote pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
Wifi Gateway / Cellswitch Communicator
Receive notification of fence performance (Status Report) or voltage / amp alarms as per pre-set thresholds via Gallagher AgDevices application using the Gallagher wifi gateway or message via application (Cellswitch Communicator) to your smart phone. Turn the Energizer ON and OFF from your mobile.
Security fence option – Quick Alarm. Monitor a security fence section and drive external strobe lights, sirens, security alarm panel or gsm communicator if the electric fence circuit is broken eg: short circuits or wire strands that are cut.
M5800i Technical Specifications
Fence Distance : Km 35KM
Fence Distance : Realistic 16-25Km
Distance Powered : Hectares 240 Ha
Input Voltage 220v-240v AC
Maximum Stored Energy 58 Joules
Maximum Output Energy 40 Joules
Output Voltage @ 500 Ω 9,000 Volts
Output Voltage @ 200 Ω 9,000 Volts
Output Voltage @ 100 Ω 8,700 Volts
Output Voltage @ 50 Ω 6,300 Volts
Output Voltage @ 25 Ω 4,100 Volts
Minimum number of earth rods required 12 Earth Rods
Weight : kilograms 9.6 kg
Volume : Metric 430 x 310 x 140mm
Warranty 3 Years